Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Pleasant Day




a small sweet gesture from jy, and it really made my day ♥

after many months of texting and saying how much we miss each other, we finally met up! we had so much fun catching up w each other and making a fuss out of my cute lil brown furball. more of such days to come please! and yes! i just found out how near her place is from mine and her bf's place too. hehehe.

i'm trying very hard to familiarise myself in this new estate/area and also to LOVE it here. pretty glad to have the support from my dearest bf who's been very tolerant towards my nonsense and nasty attitude for the past few weeks. not forgetting my super loyal doggie who waits by the door every single night for me to come home. life hasn't been all fun and great but i really do appreciate what i have. not to mention what my parents have done for me.

enough w the words! here are some pictures to share!!!





























:)

No comments:

Post a Comment