Sunday, December 25, 2011

Changes in life



i've braces fixed on again! was super excited before everything happened cos i missed wearing braces ever since i had them removed (the first time). it was "bring back bring back oh bring back my braces to me" then but now, fuck no. getting v pissed with all the ulcers and cuts esp the ones at the back of my lips. thanks for ruining the ink. i really regretted not taking care of my teeth, actually my retainers to be exact, i've misplaced/threw away at least 4 sets of retainers and each year my teeth just gets more crooked making my bugsbunny teeth duper prominent. what a hefty price to pay for being irresponsible. guess mom made the right choice of not forking out a single cent for my orthodontics treatment. i feel the heartache now.

December didn't start of really well due to internship. not the company's nor the staffs' fault. i just had a rough time adapting to the working life. i couldn't eat, couldn't sleep and i was feeling blue almost every single day (except during the weekends). things got worst 2 weeks ago when my boy started working too. being only able to see him once every 4-5days or only a few hours during the weekends was hell. i was lovesick, upset, lonely and negativity took control. all the free time i had alone was spent thinking of my future. what am i to do after graduating from poly? uni? work? the HR dip that i'll be awarded with isn't going to get me anywhere. it's just a useless piece of crap. barely recognised by major institutions in Singapore. so lucky me spend 3 years of my fking life pursuing a crappy business diploma that won't even get me job that pays reasonably. working in a HR department during your intern isn't the best cos you'll have access to everyone's payroll... all i can say is, i'll never get to reach my desired salary.

will be spending the last of the year in HK. hopefully i'll be able to enjoy myself. but being so far away from my boy ain't gonna be easy on the both of us. well, at the very least we'll be able to spend some quality time together before we set sail on our new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment